The Nevada Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Division is excited to host the first Southern Nevada School Wellness Conference in Las Vegas on February 9, 2019 at the College of Southern Nevada - North Las Vegas Campus.
The event is FREE!
Parents are encourage to attend.
Topics covered in at the event:
• Wellness Policy 101
• Incentives & Rewards
• Fundraising Alternatives
• Recess Before Lunch & Physical Activity
• Nutrition Standards & Education
• Competitive Foods / Smart Snacks
• Farm to School and the Wellness Policy
• Organizing a Wellness Committee
• Community Engagement
• Grant Writing to Support Your Initiatives
• Wellness Champions Panel Q&A
• Finding Your Why
• Sponsor Resource Round-Up
Please click HERE for more information and how to register.